Aaron Boone

IlliniKrush

Gammons said a few times last night that Boone is probly headed to the yankees for Brandon Claussen and cash...3.5 million of it or something close to that

This is pretty ridiculous, the Yankees are basically buying a player. Gammons said commissioners of years past wouldn't have allowed this deals to take place (if this one does), and this is not very good for baseball.

Bud Selig isn't a real commish anyway. All he is, is leader of the owners and that is the way he runs the game. That is why the game has slipped so much in his tenure, he doesn't have the best interests of the game at heart, he has the best interests of the owners.

Gammons said a few times last night that Boone is probly headed to the yankees for Brandon Claussen and cash...3.5 million of it or something close to that

This is pretty ridiculous, the Yankees are basically buying a player. Gammons said commissioners of years past wouldn't have allowed this deals to take place (if this one does), and this is not very good for baseball.

I agree with gammons in the fact that he said that Selig needs to step in and block these deals. He also said this about the Williamson deal..

I absolutely hate the Yankees. If you look at ESPN Insider Rumor Central, they are in play for every free agent. I sick of seeing them buy their teams. I could give two s***s about their glorious history. I hope Boston wins that division so bad, and they top it off by shoving a bat in Steinbrenner's ass sideways. Peace.

I absolutely hate the Yankees.  If you look at ESPN Insider Rumor Central, they are in play for every free agent.  I sick of seeing them buy their teams.  I could give two s***s about their glorious history.  I hope Boston wins that division so bad, and they top it off by shoving a bat in Steinbrenner's ass sideways.  Peace.

I just listed em in an email to somebody:

aaron boone

brian giles

ryan klesko

vladimir guerrero

jd drew

darin erstad

adrian beltre

juan gonzalez

gabe white

steve kline

carlos beltran