Nelson takes it back

The Bones

Yep.  Same as last year.  This time the M's might hold on the take the wild card, but I think the wild card team will come from the East.

There are going to be 4 very good teams in the AL playoffs this year, and at least one very good team at home watching. It looks like Oakland, NYY, CHISOX, and Boston. Seattle may win 95 games and not make the playoffs.

There are going to be 4 very good teams in the AL playoffs this year, and at least one very good team at home watching. It looks like Oakland, NYY, CHISOX, and Boston.      Seattle may win 95 games and not make the playoffs.

i agree.

There are going to be 4 very good teams in the AL playoffs this year, and at least one very good team at home watching. It looks like Oakland, NYY, CHISOX, and Boston.      Seattle may win 95 games and not make the playoffs.

That would be my guess, as well.

If I had to pick teams we played in the playoffs I would wanna face Boston or New York over Oakland or Seattle. First of all Boston and New York usually get the primetime games so Sox would be all over national TV when everyone is actually at home. Also they both have much weaker overall pitching when compared to Seattle and especially Oakland. Of course Oakland always turns into Chokeland in October anyways.

If I had to pick teams we played in the playoffs I would wanna face Boston or New York over Oakland or Seattle.  First of all Boston and New York usually get the primetime games so Sox would be all over national TV when everyone is actually at home.  Also they both have much weaker overall pitching when compared to Seattle and especially Oakland.  Of course Oakland always turns into Chokeland in October anyways.

haven't we had more success with the east coast teams?

Sounds to me like he had a case of PFS.

Prick Fright (I mean Rick White) syndrome.

Glad that sack of s*** was designated for assignment.

He tried to do the same thing last week as well,remember??

If not,go to The Daily SouthTown's website for all the details.

Look under Phil Arvia's name in the sports section. :angry: