Monday's Game will be sold out

I was just looking on the Sox web site for tickets for Monday and the best I could get is 527 towards the top.  With such an advanced sale and huge walkup, the game should sell out.  And we shouldn't stop there.  Lets get 35,000+ all next week.  That will show the ownership and team, the fans are behind them.

We play KC and Oakland correct? AS well as this team is playing, and against those two teams, 35,000 plus for each game should be a lock. If that doesnt happen, thats REALLY sad, and would really surprise me.

I doubt we'll sell out Monday, probable close to 42k but a sweep of Seattle and all bets are off. Tuesday is a little more dependent on weather and record since half price is only for walkups but it wouldn't surprise me if they had 35k+. With Wednesday a day game you're not going to get much walkup and this surge may be too late to have much effect on sales but you never know and 25k should be expected. Friday is sold at 30k and Saturday 35k+, they can only go up and will with people like myself who can only make weekend games. Sunday, who knows but with the hot streak continuing and good weather, and sky's the limit(Sunday might also be a kids day which would be a huge boost too). All in all, a 200k homestand is within reach and with a sweep in Seattle and continued hot play at home who knows.

I was just looking on the Sox web site for tickets for Monday and the best I could get is 527 towards the top.  With such an advanced sale and huge walkup, the game should sell out.  And we shouldn't stop there.  Lets get 35,000+ all next week.  That will show the ownership and team, the fans are behind them.

if they are at section 527, still a long way from a sellout