Frank! Get 2000 and get in on the fun tonight!

forkit

Here's hoping Frank relaxes and get's number 2000. If Konerko wasn't tearing up the ball I'd say put Frank at first [which is where I'd have him half the time with PK now]. Hopefully, he'll just take a deep breath and get himself a line shot single, take a nice long bow and then jump into the hitting fun with everyone else.

I'm not slamming on Frank...He was the first to get hot, so it's natural he's cooled a bit. But I hope he gets white hot before he gets back to the Cell so he bombs a few and gets standing Os at the sold Cell!

Good job, guys. This has been a tremendous run of 14 games! Let's keep our foot on the petal and try to get some daylight between ourselves and the rest of the division.

Forkit!

Here's hoping Frank relaxes and get's number 2000. If Konerko wasn't tearing up the ball I'd say put Frank at first [which is where I'd have him half the time with PK now]. Hopefully, he'll just take a deep breath and get himself a line shot single, take a nice long bow and then jump into the hitting fun with everyone else.

I'm not slamming on Frank...He was the first to get hot, so it's natural he's cooled a bit. But I hope he gets white hot before he gets back to the Cell so he bombs a few and gets standing Os at the sold Cell!

Good job, guys. This has been a tremendous run of 14 games! Let's keep our foot on the petal and try to get some daylight between ourselves and the rest of the division.

Forkit!

Well if you are not slamming on Frank, allow me. Frank was quoted as saying, he struggled in KC cuz it was a big series and he was pressing. UMMMMMMM FRank you are the VETERAN of this team, and all the young guys were bashing the ball. If you are gonna "press" against Kc in July, no f***ing wonder you cant hit for s*** in the playoffs. Get your head out of your ass and act like the VETERAN of this team. :fyou

He needs to get back to taking his base on balls and getting his base hits.He's swinging from his heels.STOP THIS NOW!!

Yes. What scares me about this is he said himself that he is trying to hard and pressing because it was a big series. s***, hes been in the league how long?