Birmingham Barons

dasox24

Does anybody know who the starters will be for the Barons on Monday and Tuesday, August 4th and 5th? I will most likely be at one of those games because I'm visiting my sister who goes to the U of Alabama, and she said we might be able go to one of those games, but she wasn't sure.

Does anybody know who the starters will be for the Barons on Monday and Tuesday, August 4th and 5th?  I will most likely be at one of those games because I'm visiting my sister who goes to the U of Alabama, and she said we might be able go to one of those games, but she wasn't sure.

Monday will likely be a spot starter because they had a DH in Huntsville Thurs. night. Tues will be either Wylie or An. They play Jacksonville. Tuesday would be the better night to go.

Alright, thanks. I really hope I can go on Tuesday, but Monday would be OK because I would get to see Reed, unless he sits. If I go to one of the games and he doesn't play, I'm gonna be pissed because there are really only 3 guys that I'd really want to see on Birmingham, and those guys are Pacheco and Cotts, who won't be starting when I'm there, and Reed.

Alright, thanks.  I really hope I can go on Tuesday, but Monday would be OK because I would get to see Reed, unless he sits.  If I go to one of the games and he doesn't play, I'm gonna be pissed because there are really only 3 guys that I'd really want to see on Birmingham, and those guys are Pacheco and Cotts, who won't be starting when I'm there, and Reed.

Reed will play unless he gets hurt. He is not in AA to sit the bench.

Monday it will be a ghost town. Tuesday they have 25-cent hot dogs and there will be some decent scenery. Won't be a huge night, but will be much better than Monday.

I know he's not there to sit the bench, but what if they gave him an off day.  I mean, minor leaguers do get off days don't they? :huh:

Not the only guy who gives you a chance to win when you are in a pennant race. If they want to give him the day off, they will DH him.