Tough stretch for Royals

moochpuppy

Part of me hopes the Twins can finally figure out the Royals.  Then again the Twins have such an easy schedule down the stretch I really don't want either of them to win.

since we have no idea what the final standings will be, as I have said a million times, never pick your opponent. We have no idea what combination of games we need here in the w/l column for each team to help us. Let them play and do their thing and we cheer for neither one, for one is ahead of us and the other right behind us. A plague on both their houses and a plague on anyone who tries to say we should pull for one team or the other because it will "help" us because we just don't know and what we think is best for us in August may bite us in the ass in September.

I take it that the Royals will play Minny for 6 of those games.

Here's hoping that the Twins and Royals beat each other up and end that stretch 3-3 against each other(with KC ending that 12-game stretch 3-9, and I hope it is the same with Minnesota)