friday december 13th.......

Guest hotsoxchick1

Guest hotsoxchick1

ok its set in stone... friday the 13th we are going to meet up at "time outs sports bar" located in the popular creek bowling alley complex.... its on route 72 (higgins road) just east of barrington road in hoffman estates.... we set the time for 630-7 ish.. so everyone has time to get off work and such.... so please feel free to stop by and have a few beers and some good company and chat about the upcoming season or whatever floats your boat these days......lol.......its always a good time... and the first rounds are on me..........be there or be square........if anyone needs directions from their homes let me know and ill do my best to accomidate you ..............

Guest hotsoxchick1

cool zach and cant foreget your brother....hey if big soxfan is around i am still waiting on my lap dance.. tell him to stop by too.....

bj there will be a plethora of times to hook up with us... let us know when your around these parts and we will make plans.......

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by RedPinStripes

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by zach61

I'll be there. Maybe JoeyBatters will bring his famous guacamole.

You serious?

You guys know me. What do you think?

quote:

quote:

I'll be there. Maybe JoeyBatters will bring his famous guacamole. 

You serious? 

You guys know me. What do you think?

I think you are insane, but then again so am I. Guesss it runs in the family.

I think you are insane, but then again so am I. Guesss it runs in the family.

The nut doesn't fall far from the tree. Our parents are a combination of the Costanza's and Barone's. Mom is always trying to shove food at us and Dad is running around yelling "serenity now."

Guest hotsoxchick1

joey will not be able to make it .. he is otherwise engaged.....but he did send his love and the guacamole specially for you zach .......lol.......

Guest hotsoxchick1

zach, baggs et el... ill be there right around 630-7 ok.....i have an errand to run before i get there.. its on the way though so ill see you all right around then.......

Originally posted by zach23

Where the f*** was everyone? Bastards! Oh well, I got me a good buzz on with my bro, HSC and the good folks she works with.

Sorry guys. I had a ot of s*** going on over here last night . I had to work this morning anyway.:(

I live in the South Burbs..... would have taken me more than an hour to get up there around 6:30 on a Friday during rush hour. Do it up on the right side..... the SOUTHSIIIIIDDDDDE next time :metal