Tentative 2003 Sox Schedule Announced

CubKilla

Sox start off with KC, Detroit, and Cleveland in 2003. Season officially begins March 31. Interleague includes a West Coast swing this year. The Sox will visit the D-Backs and LA while SF and SD visit the Windy City. And, if I heard correctly, 19 of the April games are at home. Gonna be a cold first couple of series..... home or away. All-Star game will be July 15th.

Guest hotsoxchick1

well thats an easy start depending on who gets who in the winter meetings....but your right either way its going to be cold cold cold....i got chills just thinking of it.. maybe we should have an opening day bonfire instead of tailgate party huh???? lol

• 1 year later...
Sox start off with KC, Detroit, and Cleveland in 2003. Season officially begins March 31. Interleague includes a West Coast swing this year. The Sox will visit the D-Backs and LA while SF and SD visit the Windy City. And, if I heard correctly, 19 of the April games are at home. Gonna be a cold first couple of series..... home or away. All-Star game will be July 15th.

what? i thought we were playing the NL East in inter league. Damn, i thought they'd be playing at the Mets this year. That sucks, thats 3 less games i'll get to this year :angry: