William Koch

aboz56

William = White Flag

:rolleyes:  :rolleyes:

I can only pray Billy gets back to his old form for next year, if not we're stuck with his crappy pitching.

Please do not call him Billy.

We got William Koch, not Billy.

Billy had 44 saves last year, while William is his alter-ego who totally sucks, which is the one we acquired.

William = White Flag

I can only pray Billy gets back to his old form for next year, if not we're stuck with his crappy pitching.

Billy had 44 saves last year, while William is his alter-ego who totally sucks, which is the one we acquired.

Haha, I see what your saying.

Guest hotsoxchick1
William = White Flag

we got robbed is what we got.......lol....... ;)

William = White Flag

Oh come on, many hitters fear his "hanging" fastball. He is a fiery competitor out on the mound and commands respect!

William = White Flag

Oh come on, many hitters fear his "hanging" fastball. He is a fiery competitor out on the mound and commands respect!

:lolhitting

Guest hotsoxchick1
William = White Flag

:o....... we talkin about the same guy???? :huh: :lol:

William got lit up for 2 runs in the ninth if I remember correctly. I hope loud drunk at the ballpark reminded Botch tonight that we traded away an AL All-Star for his bust ass.

:fyou Botch and  :fyou KW

That guy really f***ed us over this year. Why was I excited when we traded for him?

William got lit up for 2 runs in the ninth if I remember correctly. I hope loud drunk at the ballpark reminded Botch tonight that we traded away an AL All-Star for his bust ass.

That guy really f***ed us over this year. Why was I excited when we traded for him?

I bought his Jersey!!!! Luckily they let me take it back for a sure thing in a Maggs jeresy.

KW made a HUGE mistake, but i didnt want Foulke back this year. He had a horrible season last year and was happy to see him go. Do i wish i had him back, Yes, but was i happy to see him go at the time, YES

Just watch, we will trade Koch away for someone like Jose Jimenez of the Rockies, then Koch will save 40 games for them.

Guest hotsoxchick1

I bought his Jersey!!!! Luckily they let me take it back for a sure thing in a Maggs jeresy.

KW made a HUGE mistake, but i didnt want Foulke back this year. He had a horrible season last year and was happy to see him go. Do i wish i had him back, Yes, but was i happy to see him go at the time, YES

Just watch, we will trade Koch away for someone like Jose Jimenez of the Rockies, then Koch will save 40 games for them.

isnt that the way it always goes....lol they leave here and do better elsewhere......sucks being mlb's farm team huh

isnt that the way it always goes....lol they leave here and do better elsewhere......sucks being mlb's farm team huh

How it works for us. One day we'll find someone to get it right. That'll prob be awhile before though.

How it works for us. One day we'll find someone to get it right. That'll prob be awhile before though.

ITs way early, and a different situation, but Look at the Mets with Robbie. He went to New York a 300 hitter, left a 250 hitter, and now has come to the Sox, and while his average is still a little low, he obviously as we all know has been a somewhat bright spot in this s*** season.

I really hadn't thought of Robbie. That is a good point. Let's see what we do with him now. Koch was not nearly as hyped when he came here, as Robbie was when he went to the Mets.

exactly the way I felt

Huh?? :huh: :huh: Hmm, I wasnt aware that what Foulke did last year was considered "bad". That means that by those standards, Gordon is awful. Personal pissing contests between K-Dub and Keith are the only reasons that Foulke wasn't closing in the 2nd half of last year. But by no means can what he did last year considered "bad"

Guest hotsoxchick1
Personal pissing contests between K-Dub and Keith are the only reasons that Foulke wasn't closing in the 2nd half of last year

exactly......nothing more nothing less......