ILLINI

And about this whole Illini fans b****ing thing...do you people not watch tv, or read stuff online....the so called "experts" know we got screwed also. It's not just Illini fans. Certainly any team in this situation would b****, be real people.

The Press Director of the Whine-illini is at it again --

last year OSU won the Big 10 tourney and gotm shipped to New Mexico.

Illinois didn't even reach the Big 10 tourney final game and got to play at the United Center.

Illinois has gotten its share of breaks and the whining this year is just too much. Play the games and see how you do. Win 6, you'll be champs.

Going to whine if you go 0-1?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First off, we got screwed because Western Kentucky is better than a 13 seed.

Any team could beat us except Michigan? Yes, ROAD GAMES. Not at home. In any conference, and especially the big ten, you expect to lose a decent amount of road games. That's how college bball is. Fans, like me, have an impact on the games because of the hostile environments. It's simple.

And you say oh well, go play the games...well hell in that case, why not give us a 16 seed and make it even harder...you are supposed to be rewarded FAIRLY for what you accomplished in the regular season, that's the whole point of the seedings!!!!

And you say we got lucky we didn't play wisconsin?! Oh, COME ON! Ohio St. beat them cuz Wisconsin sucked! they didn't deserve to be there! i was more afraid of playing indiana before the tourney started than i was wisconsin, easy. We almos tbeat wisconsin on the road, a place where they win games by 20 on average.

And while the Big Ten isn't great, you don't punish the Illini for that. And it's not like the Big Ten sucks either, the ACC and one side of the SEC isn't all that great.

And about this whole Illini fans b****ing thing...do you people not watch tv, or read stuff online....the so called "experts" know we got screwed also. It's not just Illini fans. Certainly any team in this situation would b****, be real people.

The whole freakin Big 10 tournament was a home game, against weak teams. The ACC is not weak. Look at Wake, Maryland, Duke, NC State (even UNC, a team you bragged about U of I beating) etc you do not know s*** about the ACC. How many of their games did you watch all year?

Also, you keep calling the people on tv, "so-called experts", as if you don't even believe it yourself. If you don't believe they are experts why are you listening to them, and how can you use them for support? You can't have it both ways.

The experts are the ones who gave Illinois a 4 seed now stop b****ing.

BARELY????????!!!!!!!!!! wow, you just proved to me how much you know about sports. go read and watch espn.com and espn, they all say we deserve a 3, not deserve a 5! you've got to be kidding me. we were one of the hottest teams the last month, and the committee rewards that.  we lost the regular season title by a free throw or two. ur a joke

LOL... You just proved how much you know...

ESPN... Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Yes, cuz u know more than andy katz and digger phelps

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

oh and cbs was talking about it too

First off, we got screwed because Western Kentucky is better than a 13 seed.

Any team could beat us except Michigan? Yes, ROAD GAMES. Not at home. In any conference, and especially the big ten, you expect to lose a decent amount of road games. That's how college bball is. Fans, like me, have an impact on the games because of the hostile environments. It's simple.

And you say oh well, go play the games...well hell in that case, why not give us a 16 seed and make it even harder...you are supposed to be rewarded FAIRLY for what you accomplished in the regular season, that's the whole point of the seedings!!!!

And you say we got lucky we didn't play wisconsin?! Oh, COME ON! Ohio St. beat them cuz Wisconsin sucked! they didn't deserve to be there! i was more afraid of playing indiana before the tourney started than i was wisconsin, easy. We almos tbeat wisconsin on the road, a place where they win games by 20 on average.

And while the Big Ten isn't great, you don't punish the Illini for that. And it's not like the Big Ten sucks either, the ACC and one side of the SEC isn't all that great.

The whole freakin Big 10 tournament was a home game, against weak teams. The ACC is not weak. Look at Wake, Maryland, Duke, NC State (even UNC, a team you bragged about U of I beating) etc you do not know s*** about the ACC. How many of their games did you watch all year?

Also, you keep calling the people on tv, "so-called experts", as if you don't even believe it yourself. If you don't believe they are experts why are you listening to them, and how can you use them for support? You can't have it both ways.

The experts are the ones who gave Illinois a 4 seed now stop b****ing.

Moron,

I watched more bball than you this year, guaranteed

The ACC is overrated, though better than the Big Ten

I say so-called experts becuz when i've just said "experts" before, people would say what makes them the experts. Simple.

And no, the committee sucks, they aren't the experts, they screwed up a lot of stuff this year, tell me you are intelligent enough to see this.

Moron,

I say so-called experts becuz when i've just said "experts" before, people would say what makes them the experts. Simple.

And no, the committee sucks, they aren't the experts, they screwed up a lot of stuff this year, tell me you are intelligent enough to see this.

whine whine whine

someone get this kid a pacifier.

Moron,

whine whine whine

Someone get this kid a brain

Moron,

whine whine whine

Someone get this kid a better comeback. :rolleyes:

Moron,

whine whine whine

wow, matmok, good one...NOPE

Moron,

whine whine whine

Right back at ya!

gene.gif

Moron,

whine whine whine

Right back at ya!

gene.gif

and the comebacks just get better and better