I'm a big game pitcher!

RedPinStripes

Guest hotsoxchick1

i would take one of those.... they didnt even bring clemens to annieheim with them this trip... hes sitting at home watching the game im sure lol... guess he better get used to that one because from the looks of things the rest of the yanks will be watching the remainder of the series games from the same place lol....

Originally posted by f***REINSDORF
Originally posted by Murcielago

I hope that they deal El Duque, or let go Clemens.

To us of course.

I'll take El Duque.Clemens?? I think age finally caught up to him at 40.You can't do at 40 what was normal at 28.Your body won't let you.

I think El Duque might be 40.

Originally posted by f***REINSDORF
Originally posted by Murcielago

I hope that they deal El Duque, or let go Clemens.

To us of course.

I'll take El Duque.Clemens?? I think age finally caught up to him at 40.You can't do at 40 what was normal at 28.Your body won't let you.

IT'S TOO LATE TO GET CLEMENS NOW. WE SHOULDA PICKED HIM UP BACK IN 1996 WHEN WE HAD THE CHANCE. BUT THATS ANOTHER RANT THAT YOU'VE ALL HEARD BEFORE.. PASS.

At a lower salary Clemens is still a great addition because of all he brings to the table. First off, he'd compliment our staff well by adding a strikeout pitcher, something we don't have in our starting rotation.

Secondly, he gives us a veteran presence and some leadership in the rotation, and thirdly, I know many think he's on the down but he still has pretty good stuff.

Personally I'd prefer Maddux or Glavine, but I could take either of these guys with a 2 yr deal.