2012-2013 Official NHL thread

QUOTE (IlliniKrush @ Jun 28, 2013 -> 04:39 PM)
I actually thought the video was fine, with or without a short time frame to turn it around. It was a brief summary of goals/saves etc for each win. What exactly was wrong with it?

Also, this is kind of scary:

http://www.nbcchicago.com/news/local/Two-A...-213556321.html

The videos completely missed the drama of some of the best parts of the playoffs. Why do I need 2 second clips of every goal when more time could be given the Frolik's penalty shot, the last goals against the Bruins, Seabrook's game 7 goal in overtime. Everything was just thrown together.

I get it that they don't have months to work on it, but I'm not asking for Oscar winning stuff.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (G&T @ Jun 28, 2013 -> 05:58 PM)
The videos completely missed the drama of some of the best parts of the playoffs. Why do I need 2 second clips of every goal when more time could be given the Frolik's penalty shot, the last goals against the Bruins, Seabrook's game 7 goal in overtime. Everything was just thrown together.

I get it that they don't have months to work on it, but I'm not asking for Oscar winning stuff.

Those were all in there. What do you want them to do, slow it down and make the video a half hour? It was meant to be a quick summary, nailing every game and triggering the memory of how it went down.

QUOTE (IlliniKrush @ Jun 28, 2013 -> 06:45 PM)
Those were all in there. What do you want them to do, slow it down and make the video a half hour? It was meant to be a quick summary, nailing every game and triggering the memory of how it went down.

Ugh. I know. And they were given the same weight as every other goal. I wanted it to be better.