Prospect Roundtable, Part 2

NorthSideSox72

Here is the 2nd part of our prospect writers' roundtable discussion. This one covers which affiliates the writers are most excited to watch in 2016 and why, along with which prospects have the most at stake in 2016 to stay on the prospect radar.

Which affiliate are you most excited to track? Which prospect has the most to lose or gain this season?

By the way, we are considering a Part 3 where we take reader/follower questions. So if you have questions that you want to ask a roundtable of FS writers, put them in here! Something more than what we think about Player X is preferred - a topic that will generate some differing viewpoints.

Let's hear them.

QUOTE (NorthSideSox72 @ Mar 17, 2016 -> 03:49 PM)
By the way, we are considering a Part 3 where we take reader/follower questions. So if you have questions that you want to ask a roundtable of FS writers, put them in here! Something more than what we think about Player X is preferred - a topic that will generate some differing viewpoints.

Let's hear them.

Which prospect made the biggest adjustment from 2014?

QUOTE (NorthSideSox72 @ Mar 17, 2016 -> 08:49 PM)

Let's hear them.

of the minor league teams,

i am mostly interested in AA and would love yous guys opinion on the makeup and the strength of the team and the pitchers to watch out for.

single A how if there were any surprises and key players to look for in the coming new season.

again, yous guys rpt are the best.

QUOTE (NorthSideSox72 @ Mar 17, 2016 -> 04:11 PM)
Did you mean 2015?

Yes, I see how my question was confusing, I meant what did they do differently in 2015 compared to 2014. But in-season adjustments work too.

Edited by OmarComing25

QUOTE (LDF @ Mar 17, 2016 -> 04:19 PM)
of the minor league teams,

i am mostly interested in AA and would love yous guys opinion on the makeup and the strength of the team and the pitchers to watch out for.

single A how if there were any surprises and key players to look for in the coming new season.

again, yous guys rpt are the best.

THanks.