Today's Game Thread

Chisoxfn

The White Sox will look to even the series as they play game two of a 3 game set with the Boston Red Sox tonight at 7:05 central time at Comiskey Park.

I won't be able to get tonights game, but I'll try my best to update it in between my studying (Huge History Test tomorrow worth 33% of my grade, can't screw that one up)

Rocky Biddle will face 20 Game Winner Derek Lowe.

The odds don't look in our favor, but thats what I thought last week when Biddle went up against the Yankees Mike Mussina.

Guest hotsoxchick1

ill be in and out to give you a hand here jas if you need it....youll be able to get tomorrows game its on wgn, dont foreget its a day game....1:05 start time...

Willie Harris-2nd

Manos-ss

Frank-Dh

Maggs-rf

Pk-1st

Liefer-lf

Crede-3rd

Borchard-cf

MJ-c

Good to see Harris getting back to back starts and its also good to see Borchard in the lineup.

On a side note its seems to me like Manuel is letting each catcher catch one game and then sit 2 games.

Guest hotsoxchick1
Originally posted by Chisoxfn

Willie Harris-2nd

Manos-ss

Frank-Dh

Maggs-rf

Pk-1st

Liefer-lf

Crede-3rd

Borchard-cf

MJ-c

Good to see Harris getting back to back starts and its also good to see Borchard in the lineup.

On a side note its seems to me like Manuel is letting each catcher catch one game and then sit 2 games.

i noticed that too with the catchers... i wish miguel would get a bit more play time though... its hard to showcase having to rotate like that....

Originally posted by Chisoxfn

Same thing happened with me, lol.

Crede just knocked in Liefer though with a single and now Joe Borchard will step up

how in the hell could they all lock up at the same time?? I'm shocked and amazed

Guest hotsoxchick1

hey at least were still leading right now lol....and maggs steels....safe.....now if leif can get a hit here....ill even take a walk...lol... just get on base white sox !!!!

Guest hotsoxchick1

is it just me or does it seem that every time burns baby takes the mound he puts himself in a very pressured situation only to get himself out of it??? geez us... burns stop playing with my heart like that.. im not getting any younger ya know....:o