Everything posted by Gldfinger5
-
Mariners @ Sox Game Thread (4/17, 2:05 p.m. CT)
Let's go Freddy!!!! I know I added you to my fantasy team yesterday for a reason.
-
Comcast
Thanks. I'll surf channels at game time. I'd call, but when I moved in to my apt. the cable was already hooked. Haven't been billed yet, so I really can't call to complain.
-
Comcast
I live in Wrigleyville and Comcast sports is channel 51 here. It's been out for the past 2 days. Is anyone else's out?? I can't miss the game today.
-
Chris Widger's Goatee
He looks like one of those child molester's you see on the news.
-
Carlos Lee
My mistake. I didn't realize I was in the wrong room.
-
Carlos Lee
I'm going to Cubs opening day today. (My roommates are fans and offered an extra.) Anyone have anything they want me to yell at Carlos Lee from the Left field bleachers??
-
Sox on the Web??
Does anybody know where I can go to listen to Sox games on the web??
-
Notes: Garcia's velocity has returned
I heard it was because they wanted Santana to start the Home Opener, but I may be wrong.
-
Great Start to the 05' Season
Was there all 4 years with Brees. He was great. Oh...... and I also can't stand Timo. Why did we resign him again??
-
Great Start to the 05' Season
Thanks for the recap. Jabroni, that Carl Everett quote makes me piss my pants.
-
Great Start to the 05' Season
Long time reader. First time poster. When better than on opening day and the first Sox win!! Many bored hours at work last season reading the insights of SoxTalk members. Thought I'd decide to join in on the fun.