7/26 games

Feeky Magee

QUOTE (Bruce_Blixton @ Jul 27, 2016 -> 01:03 PM)
Amado Nunez has been flying under the radar so far, he's been having a pretty impressive year for an 18 year old in the AZL. I guess his defense needs a lot of work right now but a .330/.355/.452/.808 line over 115 ABs is pretty encouraging.

Not flying under the radar with FutureSox....not sure if you noticed he wasn't in the 16-30 list released yesterday ;)

QUOTE (southside hitman @ Jul 27, 2016 -> 11:10 AM)
Not flying under the radar with FutureSox....not sure if you noticed he wasn't in the 16-30 list released yesterday ;)

Good to hear that he's getting noticed! Would love to see our international scouting to start paying dividends stateside.

QUOTE (bmags @ Jul 27, 2016 -> 11:06 AM)
I think it's just rarely do we see OBP mastery like this even early. Every game its like he has 2 BB.

I think it's encouraging that the Sox took guys in the 1st, 3rd and 4th rounds who have very good plate approaches. In fact, they got the numbers 1 and 2 in all of all of Division I in OBP in 2016.

QUOTE (Bruce_Blixton @ Jul 27, 2016 -> 02:46 PM)
Good to hear that he's getting noticed! Would love to see our international scouting to start paying dividends stateside.

It is coming. A bunch of these guys have flowed into the lower levels of the minors. Arizona and Great Falls are loaded with international signings. Some have even flowed into the full season teams.