Biggest upset of the year

HighHeat45

Guest hotsoxchick1
I thought that when houston beat miami it was the biggest upset the year was going to see but now i see i was wrong......the cardinals beat the packers!! holy crap i thought that was a for sure winner with greenbay damn i am pissed. :angry:

how about the sox downward slide out of 1st for the division..... thats the most upsetting........ ;)

I thought that when houston beat miami it was the biggest upset the year was going to see but now i see i was wrong......the cardinals beat the packers!! holy crap i thought that was a for sure winner with greenbay damn i am pissed. :angry:

I still think the Texans beating the Dolphins is the biggest upset. The Packers lost to a Vikings team that has had a pretty soft schedule so far. Also Driver and Ferguson have been hurt. That is a huge upset, but Carr wasn't even sacked in the game. The Dolphins were supposed to be huge contenders with the addition of Junior Seau.

Guest hotsoxchick1
Did you HAVE to bring that up???? LOL This is supposed to be the Off-topic board.... :rolleyes:

lol sorry.... but the question was asked the biggest upset .. i felt that pretty fitting at the time.. its too early in football for anyone to be upset about it...and hockey season hasnt started yet..... ;)