Take Warning (Suspensions are Coming)

Chisoxfn

QUOTE (soxforlife05 @ Aug 30, 2016 -> 08:07 PM)
Baiting is ok, but not retaliating. Got it ;)

Who said baiting is okay. No one. The message was loud and clear at the start and if people have a problem and don't react, they'll be suspended or can find another place to post. If you can't have civil discussion, than you don't belong here. This is not censoring people's message, this is treating people with respect. Case closed. And if you have a biased against certain individuals that you can't respond to them in that manner, then put them on ignore or do your own mental ignore.

QUOTE (captain54 @ Aug 31, 2016 -> 05:26 AM)
The Internet also is an easy place to speak one's mind, call out other posters, question their fandom, and not have to deal with the consequences of a face to face confrontation
I think I'm pretty mild as posters go. I can be extremely intense and opinionated but I try to be fair and respectful. Whatever I post I am old school and would never post anything to any of you that I wouldn't be willing to look you directly in the eye and say. Also since I'm on a roll here ordinary masculinity is totally out of style in the modern world and some men try to compensate by being keyboard warriors. I've been here off and on with some long off periods since at least 2002. This place has only my best wishes and sometimes I wish I had just stuck around continuously.