White Sox front office coup d'etat

Soxplosion

I say we overthrow and imprison the White Sox front office! It will take the help of everyone on this board, but we can do it! Well kidnap KW and JR from their fancy mansions wherever those may be and well imprison them in the the locker of Todd Ritchie, freshly released. Then well dismiss the rest of the front office and crown our own as the Sox' new leadership. Chisoxfn, as board administrator, gets the honors of owner while myself, as the leader of our Revolution, takes over as GM. Then chisoxfn, the new owner, appoints board members for the rest of the front office. Lets do it! Vive la revolution!

You know what would be funny. The sox hire a chimp to run the team. Like in the Simpsons, when homer was suppose to steal Mo's car, and he went to see 'Hail to the Chimp'. I think it would be funny if a chimp was talking on the phone and when someone offered him a trade he'd be like 'Eek Eek, I like bananas'

Originally posted by theoldroman

I actually agree with spiff for once. You are stupid! This is called a joke, its supposed to provoke thought and belittle KW and JR. Lighten up, tightass.

I'm not the one that a day after declaring myself a KW backer turned a 180.

How are your f***ing Redskins doing? :puke

I actually agree with spiff for once. You are stupid! This is called a joke, its supposed to provoke thought and belittle KW and JR. Lighten up, tightass.

When it comes to baseball knowledge, doub actually has you beat easily. Post something with some sort of value for the love of god.

Originally posted by doubleM23

I think you're crazy if you think you can just walk in and run an MLB team.  Despite how bad he his, Kenny Williams would look like Billy Bean compared to any of us.

I do think I could do a decent job of it. The area I woul fail in is developing the minor leagues. I'd basically have to just hire the best scouts out their and let them do the majority of the scouting for me. Then they could pick some of the guys that are really impressive or that they like a lot, and those would be the guys I'd personally scout.

Originally posted by doubleM23

I'm not the one that a day after declaring myself a KW backer turned a 180.

How are your f***ing Redskins doing? :puke

I was expecting KW to make a big deal, stupidly, I actually had that much faith in him. He blew it and he still continues to blow it so I no longer support the loser.

And, for your other question, much better than the Bears...