FS: White Sox Prospect Hot Sheet, 4/10

NorthSideSox72

I know I'm like a broken clock on this but really like when at the end of each affiliate there is a bulleted list of the players mentioned and their sample slash line.

"ohn Parke opened his 2018 campaign with a strong start, allowing just one run on three hits through seven efficient innings, whiffing six and not walking anyone. Fellow lefty Parker Rigler looked good in his full season debut as well, throwing five innings of one-run ball, striking out four against a single walk. "

Were these draftees or milb free agents?

QUOTE (bmags @ Apr 11, 2018 -> 09:21 AM)
I know I'm like a broken clock on this but really like when at the end of each affiliate there is a bulleted list of the players mentioned and their sample slash line.

"ohn Parke opened his 2018 campaign with a strong start, allowing just one run on three hits through seven efficient innings, whiffing six and not walking anyone. Fellow lefty Parker Rigler looked good in his full season debut as well, throwing five innings of one-run ball, striking out four against a single walk. "

Were these draftees or milb free agents?

Parke was a 21st round pick in 2018, Rigler was a 31st.