FS Season in Review; 2018 Birmingham Barons

NorthSideSox72

Kind of surprised I saw no mention of Adolfo  in the looking forward to 2019 part of the article. A little less surprised at no mention of Robert since he actually will probably spend the 1st half of the year at Winston-Salem but if he plays very well could be moved up in the 2nd half.

13 minutes ago, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

Kind of surprised I saw no mention of Adolfo  in the looking forward to 2019 part of the article. A little less surprised at no mention of Robert since he actually will probably spend the 1st half of the year at Winston-Salem but if he plays very well could be moved up in the 2nd half.

When the announcement was made, they said they hoped to have Micker with a team by May 1.  Maybe that is why he is not mentioned?

17 minutes ago, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

1 minute ago, southsider2k5 said:

When the announcement was made, they said they hoped to have Micker with a team by May 1.  Maybe that is why he is not mentioned?

The projection for 2019 is mostly focused on Opening Day, yeah. Plus there's a logjam of outfielders as it is. My best guess is Adolfo actually goes back to Winston, maybe for a month in May/June, before going to AA. By then, one or two of the AA outfielders hopefully will have moved up to AAA.

But again, it's just my guesses, and I likely will be wrong on some of them.