How to contact the team? Any ideas to honor a loved one?

joemg311

I have tried to email the team via the contact info on their website but I can't seem to get a response.  I lost my father in law to cancer.  When I started dating his daughter he and I quickly bonded over our mutual love for the Whitesox/baseball. Watching games together was our thing. Our family is planning to attend a game at the end of the month and honoring him in someway while at the game is not only one of his final wishes , it is an important part of our healing process. In a perfect world we would spread some ashes on the field but I understand that is probably not possible. I just wanted to see if there were any other options. Scoreboard messages?  Brick or plaque someplace with a donation to Whitesox charities? Thank you.

2 hours ago, joemg311 said:

I have tried to email the team via the contact info on their website but I can't seem to get a response.  I lost my father in law to cancer.  When I started dating his daughter he and I quickly bonded over our mutual love for the Whitesox/baseball. Watching games together was our thing. Our family is planning to attend a game at the end of the month and honoring him in someway while at the game is not only one of his final wishes , it is an important part of our healing process. In a perfect world we would spread some ashes on the field but I understand that is probably not possible. I just wanted to see if there were any other options. Scoreboard messages?  Brick or plaque someplace with a donation to Whitesox charities? Thank you.

Sorry for your loss.

My suggestion is to contact White Sox Charities:

https://www.mlb.com/whitesox/charities/support/scoreboard-messages

If you have any questions, please email scoreboard@whitesox.mlb.com or call 312-674-5504.

They may have other options for you and your family beyond the Scoreboard Message.

• Thanks 1