MLB Articles

DBAHO

From MLB.com,

Article No. 1

I have 38 basic ideas, give or take another dozen,” Williams said with a laugh of his Winter Meetings plans. “Generally, I have a few directions that are on the table, and based on what happens, it will direct us down one path.

“This year will be a little bit different. We lost a number of free agents, and we have to see what their status is at the time of the Winter Meetings. We have to see how their markets are being affected and gauge the interest in our players in terms of potential trades.”

Article No. 2

“The opportunity for our system to produce might be closer than what they think,” said Cooper of the chances for advancement for his young pitchers. “They are just a hop, skip and a jump away.

“Just give me the names I’m going to have in camp, so I can set up Spring Training. I’m more concerned about the guys we are going to have, the guys who want to be in Chicago.

Kenny says he wants people who "really want to play for the White Sox".  Call the Schaumburg Flyers.  They may have some.

Donate your time ~ play for the second most popular baseball team in Chicago. Brilliant just f***ing brilliant.