Jim Parque

spataro51

At first I really didn't think that Jim P was that bad of a pitcher, he pitched great in 2000 and in game 1 against seattle. But the thing that mest him up was his ATTITUDE and how he thaught his s*** didnt stink. And it all blew up in his face! someone will offer him something before the season starts.

Not sure what you eman by that -

I have always admired Parque's attitude. I wish he would be able to stay with us, and come back from all the tribulations of last year. If he is going to the DRays, then I wish him well and glad he is in the NL so I don't have to root against him.

Guest hotsoxchick1
i heard from a little birdie that parque may be known as a tampa bay devil ray now............. :D

I hope he likes crowds of under 10,000 and a very s***ty team.

well hell we had that here last year.......lol.. so i would imagine hes used to it by now.......

i heard from a little birdie that parque may be known as a tampa bay devil ray now............. :D

I hope he likes crowds of under 10,000 and a very s***ty team.

well hell we had that here last year.......lol.. so i would imagine hes used to it by now.......

lol..its hard for fans of a team that hasnt won a world series since 1917 to rag on other org's..no matter how bad they are :nono

If he is going to the DRays, then I wish him well and glad he is in the NL so I don't have to root against him.

Ummmm..... the D-Rays are in the AL :P

then I should quit smoking the hash pipe on Sundays as that is a f***ing stupid mistake that I made - and I confess, I've made it before - I can't get a fix in my mind that the DRays are major league let alone AL. And all Florida teams look alike to me! Well, the will be one of damn stupidest things that I ever posted! Thank you for pointing out my bonehead mistake so politely!

Guest hotsoxchick1

yeah baggs even as outspoken as i am i cant imagine raggin on the rays for signing parque.. espically since the flubbs signed sirotka and he hasnt even pitched in 2 years.........lol.........