Yao vs. Shaq

Cy Young Porzio

All I have to say to this is ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.

Has the NBA really gotten so bad that we don't look to the game as the defending champs going up against a somewhat quality team??? No, now its on big guy vs. another. What happened to teams???

And speaking of the defending champs, how sad would it be for them not to make the playoffs with the same core players. Granted the Bulls of old sucked it up real bad after Jordan left (hmmm, they still do), but the Bulls also lost a coach and several players (you know Pippen, Kerr, and oh yeah that MJ guy).

I don't like basketball or The Lakers. The majority of there fans are annoyong as hell too.(No offense to jas or porzy) and those flags on the cars are ridiculous... :fyou

hey i dont have a flag on my car atleast, but to soxiegirl, basketball has been like that for years, yea some games involve teams but some are player matchups. Everyone hyped about jordan vs kobe when they first played.

Think about how good Yao is doing now and then think about what he is going through. He is coming into a new country with a new culture and language. He played for team China before the season instead of going to training camp and of course he has to go through all the hype with the 2 billion or so people in China. I think Yao is going to be very good in a few years. This is a good rookie class with Yao, Caron Butler and Amare Staudimire. Williams and Wagner aren't doing terrible as well.

Shaq got a good chunk of his pts when Yao was on the bench, & he was being guarded by Kelvin Cato. Really, only in OT did Shaq start to dominate Ming. But the true story of that game was Stevie Franchise. The matchup of him vs. Kobe was exciting to watch.