Was this going to far

LDF

like cwsox said..there isnt enough info to form a concrete opinion..

from the way the story reads...this guy ran on the field and the one player attacked him then another came by and hit him with a bat...if thats actually how it happened then those 2 should go to jail...now if that fan attacked one of the players then its a different story...

fans dont belong on the field but we cant just go around beating them to death with a baseball bat either

from the way the story reads...this guy ran on the field and the one player attacked him then another came by and hit him with a bat...if thats actually how it happened then those 2 should go to jail...now if that fan attacked one of the players then its a different story...

Gees- what can I say - we are agreeing all the time now - who should be more scared, you or me? :D

You are right (IMneverHO), being given closed head wounds or killed is overkill (excuse the bad pun) for a fan who jumps on the field - if the fan on the field is attacking a player, that is a different set of circumstances -

and one swing with the bat and the dude goes down is one thing, continued whapping him is something else - too little information to have an opinion, have to let the court hear all the facts and decide, not us!

Although I am too young to have seen it live, I love to see the hit that Butkus put on a fan during a game.  I think that should be part of the sentence for fans that do that.  They have to take an open field hit from Dick Butkus.  Baggio, I know you'll agree. :bringit

it was iron mike dicka that did it.

Although I am too young to have seen it live, I love to see the hit that Butkus put on a fan during a game.  I think that should be part of the sentence for fans that do that.  They have to take an open field hit from Dick Butkus.  Baggio, I know you'll agree. :bringit

it was iron mike dicka that did it.

i thought he was thinking of the mike curtis hit....god did he level that guy..lmao