Questions about message posting.

Bighurt52235

As far as the time of the message, go to My Controls and then somewhere in there you can change the time zone settings into your area.

For a signature, go to my controls as well and look for a box for signature and you can add coding there.

If you have an image you'd like to be put there and don't know how, just post the image and I'll put it in for you.

Thanks for your help, but, being computer illiterate, I don't know how to post an image.

It's simple. Right about the area where you type messages are buttons.

You'll see "B", I", "U", and under that are such things as "http://" and "IMG".

Click on IMG, and paste the url of the image.

How do I put a picture  under my user name?  And why is the time of the posted message so off?

I believe youre talking about an avatar, like the one where I have the gray and white of an old man who happens to be Charles Comiskey? Well, if you are, let me walk you thru it. Go to google.com and find whichever picture you like. Right click on it and go to properties. It will have an URL on the property page. So come back here, log on, go to my controls and then down the lefthand column until you find "avatar settings". Go there and put the URL of whichever pic you want in there, go to the bottom to "update avatar" and voila. Hope that helps, dude...

That is what I am talking about.  I have a nice photo of Big Frank as my background on the desktop, and I would like to put that under my user name.

Awesome. Franks my favorite player. Just when I got here I chose the name "theoldroman" which was Comiskeys nickname and I felt I had to complete it by putting Comiskey in my avatar. Were glad to have ya here, BH...