over at WSI - HSC , cwsox - buehrle fans

baggio202

they are giving buehrle some serious s*** because of those 4 little words he uttered at the baseball writer's banquet...they believe that KW offered mark "barry zito" money over 4 years..atleast the ones responding...they keep insisting thats what the papers say so it must be true...funny, they never believe the chicago press about anything else...they constantly rip the press on that site, except in this case...if anyone wants to wiegh in its under "buehrle's response" and "KW'S response to buehrle"

mark is taking a beating over there...well maybe thats a little overboard :huh: ..but alot seem to be against him

Guest hotsoxchick1

ya know baggs their mindless little drivvel is exactly why i left that board and stay here and over at mlb....i cant stand the weepy gossip and stuff that goes on over there................today they bash mark, tomorrow they bash someone else.........

well..after someone reported over there that buehrle came out during the KW interview to a standing ovation and said he plans to be in chicago for a very long time it got real quiet on those posts

and how many drinks have you had?

umm none...unles you count milk :D

HSC..thats the board i post on the least...i like going over there for the off topic board because the political discussions are wild...then i get sucked into a baseball thread after i swear i wont post anymore baseball posts...its like smoking i guess.. :lol:

Guest hotsoxchick1
well..after someone reported over there that buehrle came out during the KW interview to a standing ovation and said he plans to be in chicago for a very long time it got real quiet on those posts

HSC..thats the board i post on the least...i like going over there for the off topic board because the political discussions are wild...then i get sucked into a baseball thread after i swear i wont post anymore baseball posts...its like smoking i guess.. :lol:

hey even i quit smoking.... so you can give up the kiddy boards over there... i swear its like romper room..............

If you don't mind my asking, who is "they"?

the posters who repsonded to the two threads i mention above...they seem to be pretty pissed off about what buehrle said.. ill count what i think are negative posts on the two threads...just a second

ok im back :lol:

10 against

3 for

there were other posters that nuetral...but the 10 against were pretty pissed..the worst one wants magglio to wrap his hands around buehrle's neck and tell him to shut up and pitch

hey even i quit smoking.... so you can give up the kiddy boards over there... i swear its like romper room..............

do they have a patch for the WSI board :rolleyes:

where are you getting this info. i been there and found 1 post?

where are you getting this info. i been there and found 1 post?

its on two threads..."buehrle response"...and "kw responds to buehrle"