CUBS LOSE CUBS LOSE

soxman352000

What are all those annoying smilies on the left when I want to post something? Oh right, simplistic, tired mode of communication.

Anyway, I'm happy with the Sox going 0-6 vs. the Cubs, as long as the Sox win their division. Is this notion anathema to some people here?

Dude, is that your real name, or are you just another gay Derek Jeter fan? Let me know.

So the name "John Jeter" means nothing to you, "dude"? Research it and report back.

.260 on base average :headbang

He could start on my all time white sox scrubs team, along with Jerry Dybzinski, Mike LaValliere, Dan Pasqua, Warren Newson, etc. I started following baseball in the early eighties, so I'm sure that you're fully aware of all the scrubs who played on the Sox before that era, as you named yourself after one.

LMAO

General -  Cubs lose, time to panic. Subscribe 

To:  ALL (1 of 1)

I'm freaking out. I can't believe our vaunted lineup scored only 3 runs. Our great pitchers gave up 9 runs. This is unacceptable. At least Jimmy Anderson was dominant, we could really use a left-handed starter in the rotation (even if it means going with a seven man rotation). This was still a very disappointing game, and I hope Jim Hendry will step to the plate (if you pardon the pun), and fix what we saw today.

Cub fans. You gotta love 'em. Morons.

I sure hope we dont have to see a new thread pop up every time the Cubs lose this season. Thats going to old very quick.

Isn't that what "The Sports Bar" forum is there for? I'd sure hate to "honor" the Cubs and Mariotti with a specific forum just about them, as was mentioned in a subsequent post.

Isn't that what "The Sports Bar" forum is there for?  I'd sure hate to "honor" the Cubs and Mariotti with a specific forum just about them, as was mentioned in a subsequent post.

Possible Names - Scrubs Forum starin Mark Prior as J.D and Jim Hendry as Dr. Cox

Cubbies Corner

Chicago's Crappest