Konerko To Chat Tomorrow

Chisoxfn

Here's the log straight from ESPN.Com

PK and Tim Hudson...... lets hope they become friends and TH comes and plays for the sliver and black.

Karen (Albany): Are you guys pals or do you just happen to be in Bristol today?

Paul Konerko: We're becoming pals with every take of this commercial

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Matt (St. Louis): Guys, do you really consider Texas a threat at all, or do you just chuckle when they make moves?

Moderator: They're chuckling.

Moderator: They're still chuckling.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mark (Florida): Hey Tim, Paul has a career .375 average against you with a .688 slugging percentage. Any bad blood there?

Tim Hudson: Yeah, we were just talking about that, I don't know what it is. No bad blood, though. Hits me hard, but he's a good guy.

Paul Konerko: There were no important hits in there, anyway.

Adam (Lake Worth, FL): Paul, how do you feel about the changing of Comisky to US Cellular. I feel that in this instance, someone (maybe the city of Chicago) should have stepped in and preserved one of the most sacred names in baseball history. I know the ball park is new, but the historical value is what counts.

Paul Konerko: Adam, the name aside, I think it's still a good thing. The bottom line is, it means a lot of renovations to the stadium -- that's most important.

Marcelo (Belleville,NJ): My question is for Tim Hudson. How was your relationship with your former manager Art Howe and being a Mets fan what can I expect from him? Also would you be open to the idea of signing with the Mets when you become a free agent because he is now the Mets manager? Thanks

Tim Hudson: Art's a great guy and he is very easy to play for ... I don't know about shipping to Shea, though.

Will - California: It seems to me that the Yankee pitching staff may be overated. They are very old. Weaver hasn't done a thing since coming over from Detroit. Does anyone else here think that the Evil Empire's pitching staff has no clothes?

Paul Konerko: Whoa. I don't know about that. It's still no fun to face. Wait till you're up against them ... then call 'em "old."

Tim Hudson: Every time we play them we don't score any runs, so they're still doing something right.

Jim (Boston): Tim, your rotation will possibly consist of 4 lefties and you -- the only righty. Does that affect your game in anyway?

Tim Hudson: Nope, might be the first time in the history of the game that there is only one righty in the rotation but that doesn't affect my game at all

Tom (Scarsdale, IL): Paul, Is it true your girlfriend is a Playboy Playmate? I saw her at Soxfest last weekend... hoo-boy...

Burton (Boston): Paul long time no see around the AZ hockey rinks. Stepping aside from baseball, do you think the Phoenix Coyotes can turn their season around?

Paul Konerko: Hey Burton, they have an outside chance of making the playoffs -- thats about it. But next year, I like 'em.

Josh (Boston, MA): Hey Paul! I have a question about my hometown hopeful hero, Tim Wakefield. I was wondering if you could help me out.....How nasty is that knuckleball? Really. Is it that bad, or overrated?

Paul Konerko: It's not overrated. It's like anything else, some days it's decent ... and some days it's ridiculous. Absolutely unhittable.

Kevin, PismoBeach: Hey Tim, What Batter do you Worry about facing the Most?

Tim Hudson: Oh, definitely Paul. Nah, probably somebody in our division. Some hitters I'll pitch against and they'll go 0-4 ... and the next time out they'll go 3-4.

Dan (Akron): Paul, do you think Colon will try to eat you?

Paul Konerko: I hope not! They'll be nobody to catch the ball at first. He is kinda a big dude, though, isn't he.

Tim Hudson: He has some tree trunks!

Jamie (Rochester): What are your preseason World series picks?

Paul Konerko: I stay away from predictions.

Tim Hudson: C'mon ... gotta be us and Chicago!

Reggie Dunlop: Is it true that you THE most eligible bachelor in Chicago 2 years ago?

Paul Konerko: True. Those were the good old days. I'm engaged now.

Paul Konerko: A long time ago, some little Chicago magazine did a list of all sorts of single young people. There were some athletes on the list, and other folks ... and sure enough, there I was. That was years ago. Would you believe, I'm still getting letters?!

Tim Hudson: The party's over now, Pauly.

Tim Hudson: But, speaking of mail ... Me and the boys used to love going through all of G's (Jason Giambi's) letters. You wouldn't believe how many he pulls in from the ladies.

Moderator: Hey, so, about that Playboy Playmate question ...

Paul Konerko: Totally false. I never dated a Playboy Playmate. I mean, I could lie ... we could pretend ... but in all seriousness ... it wasn't me. Never.

Paul Konerko: Hey everybody, thanks for all your questions, sorry this was shorter than we planned. We have to run!

Tim Hudson: Thanks everybody. We have to go. Look for us in the new SportsCenter commercial!