Seating question

mmmmmbeeer

Going to be up in Chi-Town to catch the Twinkies game in May. Ordered seats and got SEC 106 Row 18. We wanted bleacher seats so that's cool but I'm wondering if row 18 means 18th row back from the field or if it's like some other stadiums, where the highest # row is closest to the field and row#1 would be closest to the concourse. Any help would be appreciated. It's been awhile since I've been able to get to a game up there.

Going to be up in Chi-Town to catch the Twinkies game in May.  Ordered seats and got SEC 106 Row 18.  We wanted bleacher seats so that's cool but I'm wondering if row 18 means 18th row back from the field or if it's like some other stadiums, where the highest # row is closest to the field and row#1 would be closest to the concourse.  Any help would be appreciated.  It's been awhile since I've been able to get to a game up there.

Ooooh, row 18?

That's on top of the scoreboard. Better bring binoculars.

Just do not try moving to my section.

I have the meanest usher in the world. SEc 137 has an old black man who must really hate his life.

He threatened to kick my girlfriend out of a game for having her feet on the seat in front of us.

:fyou Grinch

Going to be up in Chi-Town to catch the Twinkies game in May.  Ordered seats and got SEC 106 Row 18.  We wanted bleacher seats so that's cool but I'm wondering if row 18 means 18th row back from the field or if it's like some other stadiums, where the highest # row is closest to the field and row#1 would be closest to the concourse.  Any help would be appreciated.  It's been awhile since I've been able to get to a game up there.

you'll be about 17 rows behind zach23

stay out of the aisle when he charges to get his funnel cakes :lol:

106 is lower deck reserved, not bleachers, am I correct?

I thought bleachers was Sect. 160-164.

Same thing I suppose ... right field vs. left field, LD Reserve are actually individual seats, bleachers are just benches with a back on them.

Bleacher seats (left-center field) are $2 cheaper, I think.

Either way, have fun!

106 is lower deck reserved, not bleachers, am I correct?

I thought bleachers was Sect. 160-164.

Same thing I suppose ... right field vs. left field, LD Reserve are actually individual seats,  bleachers are just benches with a back on them.

Bleacher seats (left-center field) are $2 cheaper, I think.

Either way, have fun!

You're right Jim.

106 is right behind the patio bar. No where near the bleachers.

Did you mean he'll be 17 rows behind and 8 sections to the left of him...?  :huh

:lol:

it would appear I transposed 160 and 106 in my mind, yes that is what I said and it was wrong because I got the numbers transposed :ph34r:

that's why I sit in the upper deck

I'd still stay out of zach's way when he charges to get funnel cakes, another reason I sit on top

Just do not try moving to my section.

I have the meanest usher in the world.  SEc 137 has an old black man who must really hate his life.

He threatened to kick my girlfriend out of a game for having her feet on the seat in front of us.

:fyou Grinch

I call that guy the seat nazi!

He really has issues!