William's quote

aboz56

lets not get crazy here.... that shingo is a total f***up.... koch is merely a half-f***up ;)

Botch is a half f***up? I doubt it. Shingo hasn't f***ed up anything yet, though him closing looks grim, but Botch has f***ed up way more.

What about Wilson Alvarez?  What's the general consensus on that guy?  He only gave up 5 HR in 95 IP last year.  He had a 1.08 WHIP ratio and a 2.37 ERA.

I finally get to agree on something with the Hammer. Judging from the appearance he made against us last year he has his velocity and still knows how to pitch. The concern would be how long he takes to recuperate, I mean can he go consecutive days?

We won't find out as long as he's with LA. They have a young man named Gagne who will get all the save opportunities, along with middle inning guys like Dreifort and Mota. I've heard rumblings they may start him if their rotation doesn't come around.

He would fit in with the 'putting the band back together' spirit. This year's numbers:

Botch is a half f***up?  I doubt it.  Shingo hasn't f***ed up anything yet, though him closing looks grim, but Botch has f***ed up way more.

Yeah, but are you willing to give Shingo that chance based on the way he's pitched and the way Ozzie seems to be avoiding him?

Welcome back Welcome back Welcome back to same old place where your welcomed at Welcome back Welcome back Welcome back Who'd a thought they need Who'd a thought they neeed ya, ya well they need ya Welcome back Welcome back Welcome back .

I love you abooz :headbang

"I appreciate that (Leskanic) pulled a Billy Koch and we were able to win," Koch said with a wry smile. "I thank you Curt."

-------

William please, for the sake of our stomachs, don't make this a habit again this season... :puke

By the way, it's good to be back around here... :headbang  :headbang  :headbang

Alright Aboz! Nice to see your back! :cheers