White Sox Three Strike Trivia Game (need contestants)

BridgeportHeather

Originally posted by NUKE_CLEVELAND

I'd love to, but I suck balls at trivia & after November I probably wont be posting very much for a while.

Does this mean that starting with December, you won't be posting much for a while? That is what AFTER NOVEMBER implies to me. If so, there's a month that you have to play the game before December.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hotsoxchick1

well since theres not going to be strip twister or spin the bottle going on here i guess ill have to settle for trivia.... one question..do the questions have to only pertain to the sox or can it be anything affiliated with the sox such as the minor teams?????

Guest hotsoxchick1

geez you take out all the good games and now i cant even use the minor system for questions.. what next... we cant post naked ........lol lol lol lol.......

Originally posted by HeatherTheRedbird

C'mon people!  Thanks to those who have signed up already!  All I need are four more brave souls to sign up for this game.  Who's with me?

Offer yourself as a prize. Not only will you get people to sign up you'll get all the hold outs at WSI to come over.

Originally posted by bjmarte
Originally posted by HeatherTheRedbird

C'mon people!  Thanks to those who have signed up already!  All I need are four more brave souls to sign up for this game.  Who's with me?

Offer yourself as a prize. Not only will you get people to sign up you'll get all the hold outs at WSI to come over.

She could be Davers "Eva Braun"

C'mon. You must sign up on this thread to be in the game. It's as easy as that, and it'll be a lot of fun. If I can't get 16, then I'll have to either reduce the playing field to 8 or we can't even play it! I don't wish to do either. Let's do this in the name of the White Sox!