Knights @ Indy

Purdue129

I am also gonna try to get there for at least one game, will pm you if I can get there, I hear the stadium is really nice.

Victory Field in Indianapolis is an unbelievable park. It was one of the crown jewels of all levels of baseball when it was built. I saw it that first year and it ranked right up there with Camden Yards as one of the most beautiful ballparks I have seen. I haven't been there in about 8-9 years, so I hope it is still as nice as it was. It is definitely worth the trip.

I was organizing a trip with a few of my friends and my brothers friends, Thankfully I didn't by tickets.

-- Last week my parents informed me that my brother and I would have to be present at my sisters college graduation on the same weekend. :puke -- I hated my own graduation, why would I want to go to somone else's.

So I am for sure going to the game on Thursday May 6th. Anybody have any suggestions on getting autographs/talking to the Knights before the game?

This will be my first trip to Victory Field (I think the first time the Knights have been in Indy during April/May since I've been at Purdue).

Thanks!

Shaun

So I am for sure going to the game on Thursday May 6th.  Anybody have any suggestions on getting autographs/talking to the Knights before the game?

This will be my first trip to Victory Field (I think the first time the Knights have been in Indy during April/May since I've been at Purdue).

Thanks!

Shaun

Minor league games are fairly easy for autographs, just get there when the park opens and go stand down by the dugout and I'm sure you'll be able to get whoever you want to sign.

I was organizing a trip with a few of my friends and my brothers friends, Thankfully I didn't by tickets.

-- Last week my parents informed me that my brother and I would have to be present at my sisters college graduation on the same weekend. :puke  -- I hated my own graduation, why would I want to go to somone else's.

I didn't go to my own college graduation. I hit the beach in Florida instead. Now I have an excuse not to go to others. LOL

I have never been in Victory Field during a game, but have walked around it. It is a great park and hopefully I can get there for a game one day. (Preferably the state championship game. I am wearing a shirt right now for our HS baseball team that says "Valparaiso Vikings--On pace to Victory Field")