Twins, Sox

Guest wsc425

That was a really good article by Phil. I agree with most of the stuff he said. I think a lot of people will learn a whole lot about the White Sox and I'm referring to both those that don't follow them in the city and the national market.

They will know who Maggs, Konerko, Buerhle, Garland, Wright and etc are.

Hopefully they can put it all together.

I think a lot of people will learn a whole lot about the White Sox.

They will know who Maggs, Konerko, Buerhle, Garland, Wright and etc are.

Hopefully they can put it all together.

That's what I thought before 2001 and 2002's season started respectively. And we all know how those seasons panned out :puke

But I am really starting to get sick and tired of all the s*** I've been reading regarding the Twins. I'm getting a serious jonsing for the weekend of April 25-27. For diehard Sox fans like ourselves, these 19 games are going to be intense this year.

Guest hotsoxchick1

well at least its a nice change from hearing s*** all the time from tribe fans........bring on the twinkies.... i cant wait till the season starts......... :bringit

It's on now! And I personally don't see any problem in us winning 10-12 of these games against the Twins with the squad we have this year. Koch is ready to go at them, and he'll bring that hunger to the rest of the team...Feasting on the AL Central in 2003! :headbang

It's on now!  And I personally don't see any problem in us winning 10-12 of these games against the Twins with the squad we have this year.  Koch is ready to go at them, and he'll bring that hunger to the rest of the team...Feasting on the AL Central in 2003! :headbang

Pierzynski will know Koch means buisness....and Pierzynski will have to clean that brownish-tannish stain off his butt(I hope he will realize that s*** does sink through cloth) :D

All that the Twins were saying is that the Sox need to shut up and prove it on the field. I happen to agree with them.  THEY are the AL Central Champs, not us.

The Twins are telling the Sox to shutup? Isn't that kind of like telling a deaf person to shutup?

The Sox have really had 1 player make 1 somewhat negative comment (along with a shot at Pierzynski)towards the Twins....Koch said they were lucky(and he and Koch aren't the greatest of friends....so that's expected)....yet the Twins are getting defensive, like we are making comments and trash talking all over the place.

I hope I'm not the first to tell you....but great acquisitions and good teams speak for themselves....no wonder why the Twins are telling us to shutup(what this obviously means is they want us to stop getting better. I don't think the Sox will choose to do that)

Guest hotsoxchick1
well at least its a nice change from hearing s*** all the time from tribe fans........bring on the twinkies.... i cant wait till the season starts......... :bringit

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm twinkies sound so good right now for snack :)

420 im worried about you......you really need to lay off that whackey weed there jr.......not only is it not good for your lungs but eww craving food with the shelf life out lasting the end of time....yuck..stop and think of what you are putting into your body.............youll be petrified by the time your 30......

Guest hotsoxchick1

twinkies though???? yuck...i just cant fathom the thought of a twinkie ever passing these lips and headed into the stomach..........something about eating something that will out last me just doesnt feel right lol............. :P

twinkies though???? yuck...i just cant fathom the thought of a twinkie ever passing these lips and headed into the stomach..........something about eating something that will out last me just doesnt feel right lol............. :P

Then what do you think of this?

Then what do you think of this?

Ugh...I can feel my stomach flipping because of that...I have never understood the UK's obsession with frying all sorts of food.