"SOX PRIDE!" commercial

BridgeportHeather

If the Cubs were smart, they'd have some jackass mascot that's a bear. No one wants to see a dirty sock running around, and no one knows what the hell a Phillie is, so why not go with the crazy looking alien-esque mascot that no one really knows what it is? I like it.

here is a definition I found on what a Phillie is:

Imaginitively named for a verbal shorthand of their city of residence ("Philly"), the Phillies were before coming to Philadelphia the Worcester, Massachusetts Ruby Legs. The name has absolutely nothing to do with horses.

the site I found it atPhillies

I only post this because I have always wondered if the name had to do with horses

Well, if the Cubs had a mascot that was a bear, it would even further enhance my dislike for that hated team.

I do NOT want to cause a ruckus around here by saying this, but as a life-long die-hard Packer fan (since 1982 to be exact), I know damn well that:

a) The Bears used to play at Wrigley Field. Not cool.

B) When cubs grow up, they become bears. Definitely not cool.

So, the Cubs can go ahead and get a bear mascot. I love the Packers and the White Sox, so I've got nothing to do with any Bears or Cubs.