Happy Birthday.....

CubKilla

Guest hotsoxchick1

omg its rps's birthday... holy s*** ...........HAPPY BIRTHDAY PUSS BOY.............i owe ya one.......murcs day today too??? geez .. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU TOO MURC........... :headbang guys and have a great one..........

Guest hotsoxchick1
I just got sloshed at red lobster.  :lol:

That's so you! :lol:

is it wrong? :D

nothing wrong with that.. i could think of better places to get sloshed though........ ;) ... hope you had a great day.......

Guest hotsoxchick1
Hope you got some on your birthday Mike. :D

I'm not good at saying happy birthday to people, that just sounds so boring.

cant you read.. the only thing he got was sloshed........lol........lol....lol..... :D

Guest hotsoxchick1

cant you read.. the only thing he got was sloshed........lol........lol....lol..... :D

Looks like I can't. ;)

see i knew you needed me around to help point out these things to you....... ;)

Guest hotsoxchick1
see i knew you needed me around to help point out these things to you....... ;)

I did not know this, I am shocked. :o

yeah you did know this.... you just foregot.. its ok it happens with age.... your allowed to foreget... ill remind ya............ :D

yeah you did know this.... you just foregot.. its ok it happens with age.... your allowed to foreget... ill remind ya............ :D

Wait, wait, wait!!! If you're old enough to forget, then how the hell are you able to help someone else remember something? You may want to just write it down at this age! ;D

Guest hotsoxchick1

Wait, wait, wait!!! If you're old enough to forget, then how the hell are you able to help someone else remember something? You may want to just write it down at this age! ;D

shhhhhhhhh.. you werent supposed to tell... geez us heather now i have to go back and start all over working on him ......man oh man.. :rolleyes: