Good Start Vs. Padres

UrbanaSox83

Nice to have a quick start, Homers by Graffanino and Miles...but also look at the mistakes the Padres are making. The pitcher hardly throws first pitch strikes, couple of walks, defense has made a couple of errors, all things we are looking for the Sox to improve at. Let's hope the team is taking notes on what NOT to do. But to end things on a positive note, Great Start!!!

WOW, Paul Konerko just hit a 2 run homer! the Offense has woken up!

The Padres are playing there B team today, the Sox's could score 20 runs vs. the crap pitching they'll face...

Not saying he's great but isn't Perez the Padres perenial number 2 or 3 starter? :huh:

Yeah, he's not bad, but there mostly playing there minor leaguers or bench players.

By "perenial", I think you mean "potential", don't you?  Because I don't remember him being in that position the last few years.

Lol i totally messed up the meanings. I just looked up what perennial means. Well, ya learn something new everday. Ya and potential would be the word I would have liked to use there. :D