Who's this guy

KipWellsFan

Sorry Neal, sorry board. I know one outing doesn't make or break any player. I'd just like to see some of the prospects KW got in recent trades pan out. Somebody I know is high on Cotts and in respect to him I'd like to see the kid do good.

That "someone" you know who is high on Cotts has every reason to be high on him. Trust me, I've seen him pitch here at my university for an entire season. I know college stats don't predict professional stats, but he's going to get the job done.

Sorry Neal, sorry board. I know one outing doesn't make or break any player. I'd just like to see some of the prospects KW got in recent trades pan out. Somebody I know is high on Cotts and in respect to him I'd like to see the kid do good.

That "someone" you know who is high on Cotts has every reason to be high on him. Trust me, I've seen him pitch here at my university for an entire season. I know college stats don't predict professional stats, but he's going to get the job done.

Wow, I guess I came across as "ripping" Cotts. The fact is of all the prospects KW got in recent trades he interested me the most. Additionally, I'm quite sentimental about ISU because of the time I spent there. I was told he throws harder than the scouting reports indicate and that his ball has wicked movement which sometimes leads to control problems. I was hoping to see him pitch in ST but since that's not possible I have to rely on box scores or first hand accounts of any Soxnet members who may see him pitch in Arizona. Believe me if you are right about Cotts that will be quite all right with me.

What i really liked about cotts. IS he gave up 5 runs in one inning, however from the radio broadcast... they announcers said that he kept goin after the hitters... an got 3 good outs... Glad to see they dont give in....

What I like about him is his high k totals. Despite not being a power pitcher he was able to get so many k's which is a good sign for his "stuff".

This guy hasn't even pitched in AA let alone against major league pitching, so I don't exactly expect him to dominate. At least I think he was pitching in High A ball last year.

Just remember this SI, he has never pitched in AA even, so this is a whole new level.

I know what you mean though, but if you want to see guys panning out, look no further then Colon and Koch :headbang Also Jimenez!!