Sox Needs

hogan873

Okay, okay. I just watched Schoeneweis pretty much put the game out of reach for the Sox. So now we're looking at a possible (probable?) five game losing streak. What do the Sox need to ensure the American League Central crown?

For sure, one more quality starter. Randy Johnson would be great. Hell, I'd take Kris Benson right now.

Maggs needs to be back. This needs to happen soon. 'Nuff said.

Some more bullpen help. I know that there's the rumor involving Guardado from Seattle. That would be huge.

Willie Harris needs to either start hitting again and start running, or he needs to be shipped off for someone who will. We need a lead-off man who can lead off the majority of the time and actually get on base and aggrivate the opposing pitcher.

A more stable lineup. It seems now that Ozzie may be picking his lineup out of a hat.

If nothing else, maybe the Twins will be contracted sometime after the All Star break.

In the grand scheme of things, all teams go through horrible slumps like this. The Sox need to ride it out and rest up during the ASB. The 2nd half schedule gets a bit easier while the Twinkies gets a little bit tougher.

I do agree that another starter is needed and Schoe needs to head to the 'pen. But I'm also all for giving Felix another shot.

1.)We definitely need one more starting pitcher. Someone who will not go out to the media saying he won’t be playing for the team if he is taken out of the starting rotation.

2.) We need bullpen help as well. We can’t always use Politte, Marte, and Shingo. We need some reliable arms that will keep a good lead late into a game.

3.) We need Maggs back as soon as possible.

4.) Ozzie should just stick to one single line-up. Everyday he comes up with a new one.