We lost to the Cubs?

Soxplosion

Oh well, who cares? Its just ST. And I think this is one of the best games weve had so far this offseason. Anyone whos read my posts on ST knows Im just really high on seeing individual players do well, and that is what they did today. First off, Garland pitched four scoreless innings. I think this guys going to be real good this year. Im going to shut up so I dont jinx it but I still got this feeling. Then Joe Crede and DJ both hit bombs. I think Joe Crede is gonna be fine. Disregard everything I said in the Joe Crede thread. This guys going to put up some good numbers, while being a killer clutch hitter and flashing a good glove.

On the other hand, Rick White hasnt looked good but last year he struggled in the thin air of Coors and I think its the same problem this year. Hell do fine once we get down to the thick air of Chitown...

The Cubs played a lineup that resembled their starting lineup for Opening Day, excluding Gonzalez at short (Martinez played there yesterday). Garland made them look like fools, and we didn't even have the big three of our lineup playing.

The Cubs played a lineup that resembled their starting lineup for Opening Day, excluding Gonzalez at short (Martinez played there yesterday). Garland made them look like fools, and we didn't even have the big three of our lineup playing.

Or Gordon or Koch........if we got it to them instead of Porzio and White..... different story.

Don't sweat it. All that game did was give the idiotic Cubs a head start on their bashing. We'll see whos doing the bashing in the regular season. ;)

Btw...i see that the Sox game today won't be broadcasted? And I see TWO cubs games going on at the same time? :o

It amazes me every year when I hear the cubs announcers that they actually are as bad as I remember them being.

Well, Steve Stone is definitely more tolerable than Joe Carter. However, you still have to deal with the idiot Chimp Carey.

Thank God for Sox-and-Roll... I can't stand listening to Chip talk about the "White Sock team."

Ugh... What a buffoon.