Frank out for 2 months

Rowand44

Carl Everett has been injured and/or unproductive all year. We can't afford to gamble on "maybe" he'll comne around in our park, or whatever. We need to get someone the we KNOW can produce.

For the 500th time ... Steve Finley please.

Carl Everett has been injured and/or unproductive all year.  We can't afford to gamble on "maybe" he'll comne around in our park, or whatever.  We need to get someone the we KNOW can produce.

For the 500th time ... Steve  Finley please.

Finley is a 10/5 guy, I don't think he wants to come here. Carl would be a perfect dh here.

I understand your point, I'm just trying to be a smart ass :D . I think we can find better options than someone hitting .250. I think Kendall might be the answer, or maybe Cattalanato if we can get him.

Cattalanato would be a GREAT addition but I just don't know if hes exactly what were looking for. I don't know much about the guy except that he is a sox killer with a good avg and good in the clutch. Not sure how much power he has but if he has anywhere from decent to good I would say he is a perfect addition. Again, I don't keep up with this guy much but from what I know he would be a good CF when Big Hurt gets back. So in that case, lets get him!!