Bulls Drop the Lakers

Chisoxfn

Damn was that a fun game to watch. It wasn't a lucky win, it was the Bulls beating the crap out of the defending world champs. Curry, Crawford, Rose, etc all played awesome.

This team is getting real fun to watch since they made that lineup change a week or so ago.

I'm not really a huge Bulls fan but that was an awesome game.  They look to have a pretty decent future.

I agree! Man, I wish the Hawks "rebuilding process" would be this quick! The Bulls are gonna be back in contention in another couple years.

Damn was that a fun game to watch.  It wasn't a lucky win, it was the Bulls beating the crap out of the defending world champs.  Curry, Crawford, Rose, etc all played awesome.

This team is getting real fun to watch since they made that lineup change a week or so ago.

Seeing a game like that makes you wonder what in hell JK will do this offseason......sigh.....I mean, we still have 20 games or so to go with this lineup, but JC might be a better fit with Rose....but I just don't think JK will ever part with his coveted #1 so fast.....no way...he holds on to his picks like no other GM in the game.

....and I question those that are saying that Curry is "really starting to gain some confidence"....s***, I think the reason Curry's numbers are starting to become impressive is because BC is actually playing him some decent minutes (as well as TC) instead of pulling him after 3 f***ing minutes because he missed a defensive assignment....I mean, maybe BC finally realized that WE AREN'T GOING TO MAKE THE PLAYOFFS SO MAYBE I SHOULD JUST SEE HOW THESE KIDS PLAY WITH SIZEABLE MINUTES!!!!!!!!

Let's see if the Bulls can actually put together 2 solid outings in a row tonight in Memphis....

They didn't look good against Memphis; but, at least their rebuilding process is going waaaaaaay quicker than the Hawks' long-assed rebuilding process.

Sorry Heather, but until Dollar Bill Wirtz sells, the Hawks are hopeless.