Saturday's game

clujer420

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, it wasn't really a rant...you just said "does anybody appreciate this...should I keep doing this?"  Yes....you should keep doing it....we all appreciate it

Heh, yeah, not a rant at all. It's just that it takes some time and I normally forfeit sleep to do it, so I wanted to make sure people weren't thinking "Damn, what a loser". LOL, maybe you still think that, but it's good to know my work is useful to some of you. :D

Youre great clujer. Love your updates and as wsf mentioned the side notes can be quite funny. So keep up the good wrok man!  :headbang  :headbang  :)  :)  :D  :D

Will do.

I've never done anything like this before, so I'll get better as I go along, but if there are any specific things I can do to make my updates better, please let me know. I want them to be beneficial for all of you.

Clujer....you're not a loser for this. Don't worry about that.

And I personally don't think I can think of anything you can improve on....because it is so good. You mix in some humor along with what the commentators are saying while doing some great play-by-play. It is fun to read. I missed the damn game today...but felt like I was listening to it. That was great.