Carlos Beltran

DBAHO

No more Boras can only be a good thing,

In a move that could radically alter the offseason, Carlos Beltran might change agents from Scott Boras to Alan Nero, according to an official from a team unlikely to bid on the star center fielder. With players of this ability, Boras has a penchant to patiently wait deep into the offseason. In addition, some teams are scared to even consider bidding when Boras is involved. The Yanks and Red Sox are probably going to be in pursuit of the speedy, powerful switch-hitter.

I think he might really be starting to wear out his welcome. He really messed up last year waiting so long to get Maddux and Rodriguez signed, correct me if I am wrong but I think they had decent offers early and ended up settling for less. He is also the reason that two of the top players in the draft last year to slip. Weaver and Drew were both in pretty much every top 5 list and started slipping just before the draft because of Boras, and ended up at 12 and 15. That'd make my day to see him go away.