9/6 Games

danman31

Charlotte finished their season with an 11-3 beat down. Torres 3-4 with 3 runs. Campos, McNichol, and Orionny Lopez all hit pretty hard in the loss. The Knights finish the season 68-74. Box Score

The Intimidators won their finale 6-1 behind great pitching from Charles Haeger. Gray, Lee, Daigle, Young, and Valido all had multi hit games. Kyle Kane and Juan Bello pitched solid innings of relief to seal the deal. Kannapolis finishes the 2nd half at 35-35. A late season fizzle took them out of the race for a 2nd half playoff spot. Box Score

dan or jason, can you get with your contacts in Winston and find out what the hell is going on with their roster? how many players can they carry in the playoffs? They added at least 3 players this weekend, and I didn't see any corresponding moves......

Can you find out what all moves have been made in the last week or two?

He's been in the system for a few months at least. I can't remember if he's been in WS the whole time, but I know he's been in the system.

He started the year in Winston........ his first appearance was on July 15...... he has had only 10 appearances the whole year...... i gotta think they are going to deactivate him or even Shaffer........

again, I'd like to hear the details from Winston on what they can and cannot do with the roster for the playoffs........

Their roster on milb.com is at 33.

All of their other 4 outfielders other than Brice played today so they are on the roster. We know Brice is not taking up a roster spot.

In the infield Amador and Myers are the only 2 on the roster that didn't play today. I'm pretty sure Myers is hurt. Amador hasn't played since the 3rd and he left the game after one at bat so I'm wondering about him.

As for catchers Rosa and Garcia played today and Molina played yesterday. That's all the catchers.

Miller, Lumsden, Murray, Hernandez, Whisler, Espinal, Wasserman, Pollok, Ray, Fabio, Reynoso, and Tracey along with Mieses (who we know is off the roster) are the only ones to pitch in the week or so. I think Jason Stumm is injured. Jeff Little is probably going back to Great Falls for the playoffs. He hasn't pitched in a while for the Warthogs. I don't think Julio Castro is even on the roster at all. Dizard pitched once for the Hogs and I'm guessing he is back off their roster.

So that leaves Brice, Amador, Myers, Stumm, Little, Julio, and Dizard off the roster. That makes 26. I don't know how they are going to use An. :huh

Their roster on milb.com is at 33.

All of their other 4 outfielders other than Brice played today so they are on the roster. We know Brice is not taking up a roster spot.

In the infield Amador and Myers are the only 2 on the roster that didn't play today. I'm pretty sure Myers is hurt. Amador hasn't played since the 3rd and he left the game after one at bat so I'm wondering about him.

As for catchers Rosa and Garcia played today and Molina played yesterday. That's all the catchers.

Miller, Lumsden, Murray, Hernandez, Whisler, Espinal, Wasserman, Pollok, Ray, Fabio, Reynoso, and Tracey along with Mieses (who we know is off the roster) are the only ones to pitch in the week or so. I think Jason Stumm is injured. Jeff Little is probably going back to Great Falls for the playoffs. He hasn't pitched in a while for the Warthogs. I don't think Julio Castro is even on the roster at all. Dizard pitched once for the Hogs and I'm guessing he is back off their roster.

So that leaves Brice, Amador, Myers, Stumm, Little, Julio, and Dizard off the roster. That makes 26. I don't know how they are going to use An. :huh

still all guesswork......... rosters on milb.com are iffy. Brice will be on Birmingham's roster tomorrow.

If you guys are good, you'll find out what the roster limits are and what moves have been and will be made. Let's see what you got!

Charlotte finished their season with an 11-3 beat down. Torres 3-4 with 3 runs. Campos, McNichol, and Orionny Lopez all hit pretty hard in the loss. The Knights finish the season 68-74. Box Score

The Intimidators won their finale 6-1 behind great pitching from Charles Haeger. Gray, Lee, Daigle, Young, and Valido all had multi hit games. Kyle Kane and Juan Bello pitched solid innings of relief to seal the deal. Kannapolis finishes the 2nd half at 35-35. A late season fizzle took them out of the race for a 2nd half playoff spot. Box Score

The Haeger-meister does some dealing, the knuckler must've been dancing today.

Chris Young finishes over .260 and Robert Valido finishes over .250.

still all guesswork.........  rosters on milb.com are iffy.  Brice will be on Birmingham's roster tomorrow. 

If you guys are good, you'll find out what the roster limits are and what moves have been and will be made.  Let's see what you got!

Agreed. I was just using it as the closest guide. All I got out of it was that W-S is 1 player too many with An on board.

Also, I feel like you are sending us on a wild goose chase like you know something that we don't! Besides, Jason is the one with all the contacts. I merely get the info from him. However, I could probably ask the contacts myself, results would be iffy. Best to just let Jason talk to them because they know him.

Heads- BMac himself said that he is pitching Game 1 of the playoffs.