Marlins at the Cell

babybearhater

Thank You and Go beat those Twins  :)

They do Spring Training here in Lee County along with the Red Sox and both fan bases need reality checks.

The Florida Marlins have a special place in our hearts and I will pull for you guys, what a great team you have.

But you'll have to forgive me if I'm happy if any of the Giants, Astros, or Padres get it done too.

:D

Oh, and :fthecubs

Just wanted to share my experience at the game. It was a lot of fun. It was really empty for the first couple of innings then it began to "fill" up. During batting practice me and my friends were trying to get some homerun balls. Since it was the expos batting not too many made it there. I quickly realized that Jon Rauch was shagging fly balls. Me and my friends, big sox fans, tried getting him to give us a couple baseballs. We shouted things like hey Jon the sox miss you, and hey tallest man in baseball, and some other things to show we actually knew who he was. He decided to give baseballs to ppl who didnt even know his name. Some guy yelled hey number 51 give me a damn ball, and he got a ball. It was funny to see how disgruntled all the expos look tho. You can really tell they just want the season to be over.

Another thing that was really cool was General Admission, me and my friends moved to new seats every half inning we went around the stadium a couple times.