Mike North Morning Show

Has any one listened to the new Mike North Morning Show? It is sooooooooooo bad. I can NOT listen to it. It makes my ears bleed. It is absolutely unlistenable! I interned for Mike when he was doing his afternoon show and I listened on and off prior to that, I didn’t really care for his views on things, but at least it was listenable. This new show is soooooooooo bad.

Why would you think he'd be any better in the a.m.?

He's a f***ing moron!

how do we get him off the air, im sick of him ripping on Sean Greene.

I think north needs to open his f***in eyes and see the world, and not thru blinders.

The woman is absolutely clueless towards anything, and looks like a little elf.

Poor Fred sounds like he hates life, and is looking for new jobs as we speak.

Why would the score do this sort of show in the morning, all it does is draw attention away from the network.

Put me and z in the morning, they would rock there.

I gotta say, the Score has pushed me away in the mornings. I now listen to Mike & Mike. I liked the local flavor of the score, but I really want to hear about sports...not politics or the other crap. Then today they announce Telender signed on to be part of the afternoon drive home with J-hood and Doug. I liked those 2 together. Now there will be a 3rd wheel. I do find myself turning to ESPN 1000 ALOT more these days.

I hated listening to the SlackHawks on the Score, because I'd usually fall asleep during the Hawks game ( big shock there, huh? ) and then wake up to the nauseating sounds of either that Fox Sports Radio guy or Mike Murphy.

UGH.

I NEVER listen to the Score intentionally except for hockey games, which obviously won't be happening for a LONG time.

So I will luckily, thankfully not be able to give an opinion about Mike North's morning show.

Listening to the Hawks game on the radio was always tough, I am totally with you there. Pat Foley is an awesome broadcaster but its real tough to make something as boring and pointless as Blackhawk hockey worth listening to.