A present from SnR to the hippies and Sadam!

RedPinStripes

Guest hotsoxchick1

lmao .. nice one rps... hey i gotta know is that you .. the guy in the white shirt just above the d's in the word saddam....it looks just like you .........or tony... i cant figure out which... killa thinks tony and i say you .........

It amuses how Americans go on about freedom of speech all the time, and then when someone expresses their opinion and it's different from yours you're outraged that they could say such a thing. But then when have Americans ever been hypocritical? That never happens, I mean take, for example, ignoring the UN and going to war with a country because that country is ignoring the UN, that's not hypocrisy at all.

It amuses how Americans go on about freedom of speech all the time, and then when someone expresses their opinion and it's different from yours you're outraged that they could say such a thing. But then when have Americans ever been hypocritical? That never happens, I mean take, for example, ignoring the UN and going to war with a country because that country is ignoring the UN, that's not hypocrisy at all.

wasnt it you , correct me if im wrong , who was so happy after a march where you guys drowned out a pro war supporter by singing "give peace a chance"??...sounds pretty hypocritical to me ;)

wasnt it you , correct me if im wrong , who was so happy after a march where you guys drowned out a pro war supporter by singing "give peace a chance"??...sounds pretty hypocritical to me ;)

I was happy at the power of the peace rally/march we had. The fact that only 10 counter-protesters showed up throughout the day was quite favorable.

Also, I never silenced him....he has the right to speak but nobody said that we have to listen. So, he was speaking but after the 19th "f*** SADDAM" with no elaboration, it was repetitive and thusly we started singing. He kept speaking though, despite nobody listening to him. After he figured out nobody was listening, he went home.