Downloadable White Sox Schedule

Heads22

I found a downloadable White Sox schedule for the Palm, and the author has agreed to let us make it avaliable for all of you. I could've gotten it customized for SoxNet/Soxtalk, but I'm 15 and my wallet is kinda thin.

I have:

White Sox schedule

A bundle of all AL schedules

Anyone interested on getting a copy for download can email me : soxheads@burntmail.com , drop me a pm, or just relpy to this thread.

I am not very adept with my palm yet and have not been able to download (upload?) everything successfully but wow, this schedule is beautiful and I cannot express my thanks to Alex enough.

Kid, you rock! :headbang

Yeah, I could've paid a couple hundred to get it customized, but I'm fifteen, so the money could be better spent on food. :lol:

I wish I had a palm pilot.......I could use the schedule then.....

I made the site schedule too. Just write that stuff down on your palm and presto! Your own palm sox schedule!

I know, that was lame. :lol:

Heads.........ur about as funny as bob saget........

let me be clear - when i said I ahven't been able to load everything onto my palm sucessfully, I meant stuff from palm and dataviz and elsewhere - this schedule loaded so easily, one hot sync move and there it was all beautiful and everything -

again my deepest thanks Soxheads, you did real good getting this available - and I thank you - and if you have costs involved, let me know -

let me be clear - when i said I ahven't been able to load everything onto my palm sucessfully, I meant stuff from palm and dataviz and elsewhere - this schedule loaded so easily, one hot sync move and there it was all beautiful and everything -

again my deepest thanks Soxheads, you did real good getting this available - and I thank you - and if you have costs involved, let me know -

Nope. I'll never make anything or get anything that anyone would have to pay $ for.

I'm trying to learn how to actually write little programs. I'll keep you guys updated.